BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Remember, Bee yourself

Hey Guys!


I know it's been a little while since I last wrote. Truth is, all the stress and worries and horrible feelings are all gone for the most part now. Therefore, no more creative inspiration or flow. Everything is going great on this end of the world though...can't really complain.

We went to the zoo this past Saturday, and man it was awesome. I took 35 minutes worth of video! But I didn't want you all to watch a really bad episode of National Geographic so I shortened it to about 4. We really hope you like it...it's a beautiful, beautiful zoo.

Cheers!

P.S. The video is a wee bit bigger than the blog window. So, if you'd like to view the whole video, you can see it at my YouTube page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanielJames661


0 comments: